Today, CBD is being processed for consumption in various formulations. Some people prefer topical CBD like bath bombs, skin lotions, etc., while others enjoy edibles such as gummies, tea, and more. But in addition to these, products have been created for those who choose to vape CBD.
For the consumption of CBD, vaping has become one of the most popular and effective methods. Why is this? Simply put, it’s the fastest and easiest way for CBD to enter your body. It’s better than smoking because it helps to increase the compound’s bioavailability.
Keep in mind that CBD is not yet legal everywhere and that you may wish to check with your physician before use. Now, let’s take a closer look at vaping CBD.
CBD E-Liquids Versus CBD Oil
Uniquely designed for vaping, CBD e-liquids are less viscous due to the thinning agent that has been added. When heated under low pressures, it vaporizes easily with a mixture of vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol.
There are several forms of CBD oils: cannabis resin oil, CBD e-liquid, and CBD oil. Various states of viscosities can apply to each. When CBD oils are vaporized or burned, however, byproducts can be produced. In fact, CBD oil should not be vaporized. Your vape pen will likely be destroyed by doing so.
Possible Therapeutic Benefits from Vaping CBD
There are therapeutic properties to CBD. Those vaping CBD may find that it provides help with the following:
- Alzheimer’s disease
CBD Vaping Products
All of the following vape products are available at EV Naturals:
- Whole Plant CBD Vapor Cartridges
- Mr. Salt-E
- Mr. Salt-E Blue Raz Lemonade CBV Full-Spectrum
- Mr. Salt-E Fruit and Menthol E-Liquid Wood CVP Full-Spectrum
- Mr. Salt-E Mint E-Liquid CBD Full-Spectrum
- Mr. Salt-E Liquid Orange Mando Guava CBD Full-Spectrum
- Mr. Salt-E Liquid Strawmelon Taffy CBD Full-Spectrum
- Mr. Salt-E Bluegrass Lemonade CBD E-Liquid Isolate
- Mr. Salt-E Fruit and Menthol CBD E-Liquid Isolate
- Mr. Salt-E Orange Mango Guava CBD E-Liquid Isolate
- Mr. Salt-E Strawmelon Taffy CBD E-Liquid Isolate
- Mr. Salt-E Mint CBD E-Liquid Isolate
- Pinacle David G Collection
- Pinnacle Ki Pods Green Crack and Gorilla Glue
- Pinnacle KI Device Replacement for CBD Vape
- Koi Spectrum Cartridge
- Koi White CBD Flavorless Additive
- Koi Red CBD Strawberry Milkshake
- Jade Koi CBD Watermelon Green Applesauce
- Koi CBD Vapor Oil Tropical Popsicle
- Blue Koi CBD Blue Raspberry Dragon Fruit
- Reef Natural CBD Cartridge
For your vaping convenience, we also carry the Whole Plant Mini Mod 500mah Battery.
CBD Cartridges Versus Vape Juice
CBD Cartridges – Filled with CBD juice, cartridges are designed for electronic cigarettes as thin little tanks. Variations do exist. Pure CBD isolate, or full spectrum distillate is contained in some and made with an extraction method that is solvent based, or CO2. To make getting started with vaping CBD easier, they can be connected to a standard 510 battery.
CBD Vape Juice – Though actual oil is not contained you will sometimes hear this referred to as vape CBD oil. CBD distillate or CBD vape juice is more accurate. Food-grade ingredients are usually used in the
manufacture of these. Pay close attention to the ingredients, however, because they are not for inhalation if they contain anything other than cannabinoids, terpenes, CBD extract, VG, or PG.
Shop for CBD Vaping Supplies at EV Naturals
When it comes to CBD vaping supplies, at EV Naturals, we’ve got you covered. With an impressive selection of CBD products, we also cater to those preferring CBD topicals or CBD edibles, and even offer a line of CBD pet products. At EV Naturals, shipping is always free! Start shopping today to experience the benefits CBD has to offer.