Whether you’re taking CBD oil to treat seizures, lessen pain and inflammation, help combat sleeplessness, to reduce anxiety, or some other reason, a CBD infused smoothie is a healthy, tasty way to go. To receive your usual dose of CBD oil, it can be the perfect vehicle.
With all sorts of smoothie recipes all over the Internet, you have but to choose one or more. Start yourself off with something that you feel will be completely enjoyable. Something fun and tasty. One such incredibly tasting smoothie involves the mixing of coconut milk, orange juice, frozen mango, and ice in a blender. Oh, and of course, CBD oil!
While things that taste yummy are all fine and good, if you consider yourself a more health conscious individual, try adding CBD oil to your protein shake, vegetable smoothie, fruit smoothie, etc. It’s likely that you’re used to those shakes, so the addition of CBD oil will barely be noticed – until, that is, you feel its potentially incredible effects.
Let’s look at a smoothie idea for your next CBD dose. This will give you an idea of how to make CBD smoothies in general, and you can change up the ingredients from there.
What You’ll Need
For this particular smoothie, the following ingredients will be necessary:
- 1 cup thinly chopped kale
- 1/2 cups organic spinach
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 2 drops of full-spectrum CBD tincture
- 2 cups water
Here’s What You’ll Do with All of It
From assembly to storage, there are but three easy steps in this straightforward recipe:
- Beginning with the water-based products, put everything in your blender and then add slices of frozen peach. After the peaches, the spinach and kale (thinly chopped) can be added.
- If your blender has a smoothie button, use that. Make sure that all ingredients are perfectly and correctly combined in your blender. (The more powerful the better.) Once nicely blended, give an additional 30 seconds if you’d like a super smooth drink. Skip that 30 second addition if you prefer a thicker smoothie.
- Enjoy! For consumption tomorrow, you can refrigerate this mixture. It should make about three servings. For increased freshness, use specific blender jugs or glass containers for storage. Try to consume your smoothie within 24 hours of its creation.
Prep time: five minutes (which is great news for those of you who have better things to do than spend time in the kitchen).
Mixing Alcohol and CBD – Can It Be Done?
“What,” you may ask, “would happen if I put CBD oil in my piña colada (containing alcohol)?” It is not unheard of to put a drop or two of CBD oil into alcoholic beverages. Keep in mind that sedation and sleepiness can be caused by taking both together in high doses. They tend to amplify the effects of each other. On the other hand, CBD reduces blood alcohol concentration, protects against alcohol induced cell damage, and has assisted numerous individuals in getting through withdrawal symptoms and addiction.
The bottom line here would be to do it at your own discretion – as with so many things in life. Realize the risks, be aware of what you should avoid, and enjoy your alcoholic drinks and/or CBD oil responsibly.
Infuse Your Smoothie with CBD Oil from EV Naturals
Whether you’re searching for CBD oil with which to make your own smoothies or for CBD edibles, topicals, vape supplies, and more… turn to EV Naturals. We offer not only a wide selection of CBD products at affordable prices, but free shipping as well. Yes… Free! Don’t shop anywhere else until you’ve checked out what we have to offer.
Remember, we also have CBD products for your pets. Your beloved fur baby will thank you!