All over the world, working women, college women, stay at home wives and mothers, etc., are discovering the benefits of CBD products. It’s no wonder, since CBD oils benefit women in numerous ways! For a wide range of health concerns in women, this organic, natural remedy is being widely touted.
Depending on whom you talk to, many claims are made as to the effectiveness and benefits of CBD. Just to name a handful, we’ve heard the following:
- Increase sexual enjoyment and boosted arousal with CBD infused lubricants.
- Mood swings, bloating, and other PMS symptoms may be reduced.
- Calm rosacea, treat acne, and promote clear skin with the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD.
- Balancing menopause’s hormonal changes and improving bone density, CBD may also be used to ease hot flashes.
- Calming effects on anxiety, mood, and sleep improvement could result from CBD use.
How many of these are true? Let’s find out.
Here Are the Facts
Keep in mind, with all of the following, that studies are currently being done and many more are scheduled for the future as to the effectiveness of CBD. The benefits experienced through CBD use differ from person to person. That said, here are a few things you might like to know:
- Currently, in children with rare forms of epilepsy and FDA approved, a drug derived from CBD, in clinical trials, has been shown to reduce seizure frequency.
- While studies are still being done, many have experienced a significant reduction in anxiety through the use of CBD.
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory effect on the skins oil-secreting glands, studies suggest that CBD can help reduce the implications of inflammatory skin disorders such as acne.
- Some women have had success using CBD to reduce menopausal symptoms.
- To treat anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and relieve pain, CBD has shown positive results for many.
To answer the question about CBD oil infused lube and its potential benefits, here’s what we found. In some individuals, the following have been experienced through the use of CBD lubricants:
- Stronger, better orgasms.
- A higher willingness to receive stimulating or pleasurable contact or touch.
- Relaxation is increased.
- Increased sensitivity.
How Popular Is CBD Use?
The number of adults who say they use products containing CBD is on the rise, but in 2019 totaled approximately 14% (in America). Since the United States legalized hemp-derived products in 2018 through the Hemp Farming Act, the popularity of CBD has risen by leaps and bounds.
Though all age groups use CBD (including children with certain conditions or ailments), the following numbers are a pretty good representation of who uses it the most:
- People age 30 to 49 years of age account for approximately 16%
- 18 to 29 years of age – 20%
- While 12% of men and 15% of women have actually used CBD products, when it comes to being at least familiar with them, 44% of men and 47% of women say they are.
Though in the population referred to as “elderly”, CBD use is not particularly evident, the more we find out about CBD and its potential benefits, the more those numbers could increase. With an effort toward illuminating the public as to all of the benefits and legality of CBD products, use could increase across the board, where all ages are concerned.
Ladies (and Others), Shop EV Naturals for Your CBD Products!
Turn to EV Naturals for all your CBD products. We’ve got topicals, edibles, oils, and even CBD products for your four-legged friends. Our oils and gummies come in delicious flavors. We offer various dosages as well, so there’s something for everyone.
If Mom, Sis, Grandma, and Lilly the Dog can begin enjoying the benefits of CBD quickly and easily by ordering through EV Naturals. Remember, when you shop with us, shipping is always free!
Contact us today if you have any questions about our products.