Welcome to our new series of CBD Infused recipes! We asked on our social media if this is something that our viewers would like to see and we got a wonderfully positive response! We’ll be posting some of our new favorites and maybe even a few drinks along the way! First us is an easy recipe so even the beginner chef can give it a try!
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1/2 TSP kosher salt
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 mL of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Place the avocados in a mortar or bowl and mash them with a fork or pestle.
- Add the salt, garlic, cilantro, onion, jalapeno, tomatoes and lime juice. Top the mixture with your Full Spectrum CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the guacamole sit at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.