It’s that time again! We’ve got a sweet tooth so today we decided to try out chocolate coconut bombs! If you love coconut, this is the recipe for you!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 20 mg CBD oil
- Place a saucepan over low heat and melt the coconut oil until fully liquified. Whisk in the cocoa powder until all lumps are gone. Add the honey and stir until well combined.
- Evenly pour the cocoa mixture into 6 cups of a muffin pan (silicone will work best). Transfer the batter to the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until it becomes firm.
- In another saucepan, melt the coconut butter. Remove from the heat and whisk in CBD oil.
- Take out the muffin mold from the refrigerator and add the coconut butter mixture on the top of each cup. Refrigerate for another 30 minutes or until everything solidifies.
- Store in the refrigerator for best results.