Welcome back to another month of our Monday Munchies series! You asked for more so we have a bunch of fun new recipes for you this month! To start off with a fun theme this week, we decided to give you the perfect salsa for Cinco De Mayo! This would go great with the guacamole from last month! Let us know if you try it!
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 TSP of honey
- 1 1/2 TSP of salt
- 2 TBSP of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of fresh cilantro
- 3 TBSP of fresh lime juice
- 1 can of diced green chilis
- 4 big ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes (1 can)
- 1 tablespoon of CBD Oil
- Take your sliced tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro, garlic, salt, lime juice, CBD Oil, coconut oil and put all in your food processor or blender.
- Go on until the blend turns out to be all-around mixed (when to stop depends on you, you can beat less for a chunkier salsa, or more for a smooth salsa).
- Next, add in your chopped tomatoes and the green chills. Purée until it is almost smooth or to desired chunky consistency.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.