Welcome back to our series of CBD Infused recipes! We’ll be posting some of our new favorite recipes and maybe even a few drinks along the way! This week we went for a twist on a classic beverage, gin and tonic!
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 3 1/2 ounces tonic water
- 1 dropper CBD tincture
- Aromatics for garnish (optional)
- Edible flowers
- Grapefruit peel
- Lime wedge
- Combine gin, lemon juice and tonic water in a glass.
- Top the mixture off with ice.
- Place the aromatic garnishes on the top.
- Pour CBD oil on top so that it floats.