It’s time for another Thursday drink recipe! Is anyone else feeling extra tired from the changing weather? We’ve got a great recipe this week to help you fall asleep and stay comfortable all night long!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 ounce blackberry brandy
- 1 TBSP chamomile leaves
- 1 dropper CBD tincture
- Boil water in a pot.
- Add the chamomile and allow the leaves to steep for five minutes.
- Pour the flower water into a mug.
- Add in the blackberry brandy and CBD tincture.
- Pour the milk and honey in and mix well.