Why limit our CBD recipe series to only humans? We love our furry family members too so this week we decided to try a peanut butter recipe for your pups! CBD can be helpful for many different reasons with our pets!
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 TBSP CBD oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We will be using coconut oil to infuse the CBD into our treats. Go ahead and mix a tablespoon of coconut oil per tablespoon of CBD oil that you would like to use.
- Mix together oats in a blender until you get a flour-like consistency. Then, add 1 ripe banana, mashed along with the peanut butter and the infused coconut oil. Stir together with the oats and knead thoroughly until well combined.
- Lightly dust your surface with flour and then flatten dough. Shape into a circle, about 1/4 inch thick. Use a cookie cutter or knife to cut out your treats.
- Place treats on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden brown for approximately 25-30 minutes depending on the thickness.
- Let cool before giving to your pet!