When it comes to using CBD, there are numerous methods. It can be rubbed on your skin (as a topical), mixed with your favorite drink or food, swallowed and chewed as an edible, held under your tongue, or ingested (swallowed) as a capsule. But some individuals are choosing the method of vaping CBD.
The popularity of CBD has increased exponentially. To keep up with the demand, companies have come out with various products to give consumers more of a choice. Today there are gummies, creams, capsules, and more through which to get your chosen dosage of CBD. Vaping is one of the newest and most exciting methods. Is vaping, however, better in some way than using regular CBD oil? So that you can make an informed decision, we’re going to examine this question.
Should You Vape CBD Juice?
Vaping, which refers to a vapor inhalation process, is an alternative to smoking which has become increasingly popular. Contained within most vape juices are nicotine, PG (propylene glycol), VG (vegetable glycerin), and other ingredients. Vapor is created by heating an e-liquid or e-juice, then the vapor is inhaled. Since vaping was becoming more and more popular, the creation of CBD infused vape juice was just a matter of time. The standard base of PG and VG is typically combined with CBD isolate for CBD vape juice. It is comparable to basic vaping.
CBD vape liquid is turned into vapor through heating by the vape device being used. For rapid, effective bloodstream absorption, the vapor is inhaled into the lungs. The effects of this are nearly instantaneous and can last as long as three hours or as little as one hour, typically.
A Comparison Between CBD Oil and Vaping
Which is the better choice for you, however? Vaping or using CBD oil? Let’s make a comparison:
- A full-spectrum extract is used to make CBD oils. This contains all of the beneficial terpenes, cannabinoids, and other hemp compounds. CBD vape fluids are made with a less effective purified form of CBD known as CBD isolate. (You may be able to find full-spectrum CBD juice to make up for this difference.)
- Cost-effectiveness is another factor and advantage of CBD oil versus vaping. Per milligram of CBD, oils have a lower cost. Neither do they require the use of coils, vaporizers, or other additional items.
- Longer-lasting relief is also offered by CBD oil. For vaping, the effects usually last one to three hours whereas with the use of CBD oil, an average of 3 to 6 hours of relief is common.
- Dosage control is less possible with vape liquid than with CBD oil, as well. With CBD oil, you simply adjust your dose up and down by the drop. How much CBD you get when you vape can be up for grabs.
- Versatility is another major factor that causes many individuals to consider oil over vaping. Though the under-the-tongue method of using CBD oil is common, it can also be put into drinks, food, applied to the skin, etc. Vape CBD juice is meant for one thing and one thing only – vaping.
- Lastly, the safety of vaping in general is coming into question. This does, however, depend largely on the ingredients included in the chosen vape juice and the device through which vaping occurs.
Shop for CBD Vape Products at EV Naturals
At EV Naturals, we offer a number of CBD vape fluids or juices. Choose a refreshing mint flavor, mango, menthol, strawmelon vape juice, or one of our other selections. Whichever method of CBD use you choose, start enjoying the benefits of CBD today!