While having a choice is usually preferable and, in fact, desirable, it can result in some minor problems. Such is seemingly the case these days with CBD edibles and other CBD products. There are so many ways to take CBD now that it’s hard to choose. Are they all as effective as you’d like them to be? Are some better than others? Flooding the market today, CBD oils are one of the most common and versatile products. But with so many choices, what effect will that have on the popularity of each item on its own?
With all of that said, today we’re going to take a closer look at CBD edibles. This way, should you consider sampling such a product, you will be able to make an informed decision as to the edibles, your choices, and how they relate to other CBD products.
So, before you run out and invest in an entire jar of CBD gummy bears, read this.
CBD Edibles – What Are They?
If it’s intended to be eaten, it’s an edible. No secret there. Traditionally, if you hear the word “edible”, however – particularly in certain circles – you tend to think of marijuana. Space cakes and brownies, for example, are the edibles people associated with marijuana. CBD edibles aren’t either of those. They’re something entirely different.
First and foremost, CBD is not, repeat not, an intoxicating compound. Unlike THC, you won’t get high. CBD and THC are cannabinoids. They are produced naturally in the cannabis plant and contain the active compounds found within. Recreational cannabis users enjoy THC for its high. However, it’s still illegal in many areas.
On the other hand, far more widely legalized (but not everywhere), and non-intoxicating, is CBD. It has the ability to interact with our bodies as well as having numerous benefits.
Types of CBD Edibles
Though some are more popular and common than others, there is a wide array of CBD edibles. Let’s take a look at a handful of them. Some of these, while not eaten by themselves, are handy for those wanting to make CBD edibles in their home. All of these are available at EV Naturals.
- CBD Honey Sticks
- CBD Living Chai Turmeric Tea, Coconut Herbal Tea, Mango Herbal Tea, Matcha Instant Green Tea, Passion Green Tea
- CBD Living Water
- Danodan Hemp Flower CBD Shot or Shot Packs
- Full-Spectrum CBD Ground Coffee
- Hugs CBD Drink Mix
- Hugs CBD Gummies, Koi CBD Gummies
- Pinnacle CBD Capsules, Pinnacle CBD Gummies
- Reef CBD Gummies (Blue Razz, Sour Watermelon, Tropical, Tropical Sours, Watermelon)
- Zuri CBD Gummies (Tropical Punch)
What’s So Great About Edibles?
More than other CBD products, edibles have some distinct advantages. These are as follows:
- Providing whole body effects, they are an excellent general remedy.
- Dosages are easy because you simply eat the edible. It has a premeasured dose within it.
- Easy to make at home. Don’t feel like buying something already made? Those are lots of recipes to try.
- Long-lasting relief is provided by CBD edibles because, over an extended period of time, the CBD is released gradually.
When you’re in the market for CBD edibles, turn to EV Naturals. Here you will find a wide selection at affordable prices and shipping is always free! Before you shop anywhere else, check us out. We also have CBD products for your pets. Why should humans be the only ones reaping all the benefits of CBD products?